Encouragement for Homeschool Moms Collection
We invite you to experience our REINVIGORATING, REVITALIZING, REMINDING-yourself-why-you’re-DOING-this, Downloadable collection:
Encouragement for Homeschool Moms
Every mom needs that word of encouragement from someone who has been there, who has grownup children and can speak with assurance about the journey. Homeschool moms have an extra portion of the journey to navigate, and often wish for an extra voice that will offer direction but without nagging or prodding. Diana Waring has that voice.
|"I was blown away by the way God's heart shines through in Diana's presentations. The only way I know how to describe their impact is that the Holy Spirit speaks through her very clearly. I've been homeschooling for going on 9 years, and have even been involved in mentoring others who are just beginning their homeschooling story. These workshops hit me where I am today in my homeschool. They addressed the fears I struggle with and helped me sort out in my mind what I am doing well and what areas could use improvement. I HIGHLY recommend this collection to anyone at any stage in their journey!" Sandra Nardoni, Indiana|
Diana brings perspective now, this many years down the road, yet she knows very well your sort of struggles and questions. She also has a gift for expressing the message so it is enjoyable to hear, while calling you up to that next level. How will we get her words to you?
Introducing the Encouragement for Homeschool Moms collection. Here is an e-book and some audios of Diana's own brand of support for you. And not just one or two recordings but four. The Encouragement for Homeschool Moms collection includes an ebook with 8 articles — over 40 pages in eight brief readings — that Diana wrote as she was coming to the end of her homeschooling journey. The ebook, titled Once Upon a Time…Eight Articles of Relational Homeschooling, is the first of a series of e-books (to be released throughout 2013) pulling together articles written during Diana's "years in the trenches." In addition to this fabulous and inspiring e-book, the collection also includes recordings of four workshops — Beyond Survival, Box Free Living, Roots and Wings – delivered by MP3 downloads. Here are the descriptions of these valuable resources. . .
- Once Upon a Time E-book– Take a trip back to the days when Diana was living a life very similar to yours, running kids to lessons, managing the needs of three growing children and trying to "get the laundry off the table and get dinner on the table." Catch a glimpse into family life, joining them in the crazy times and the tender times, and hear her heart of hope for her children, her trust in the faithfulness of God, and the special brand of encouragement she passes along. These articles are newsletters she wrote to moms who had attended her presentations at conferences.
- Beyond Survival Workshop – With humor, humility and wisdom, Diana allows you to get a glimpse of her homeschool and candidly describes the good times and the bad in her Beyond Survival workshop. She weaves real solutions into her stories to help moms move beyond the most common issues they face in homeschooling and find abundant life in God's grace.
- Box-Free Living – In this workshop about overcoming perfectionism, so says one friend, or about letting love have a roomy spot in your home, the point is helping your children to relax, to love learning, and to keep in their hearts the values you are trying to instill in them — biblical parenting. Learn how to promote excellence, apart from demanding merely good behavior, and without crushing the spirits of your children. Entertaining and convicting, this workshop will become a favorite!
- Roots – gives parents the assurance that pouring on unconditional love and responsiveness will allow their children to grow deep roots of confidence with certainty of support. The kind of roots that are grounded deep in the love of Christ. Good character thrives in the right environment, and Diana helps moms discover how to create that environment in their homes.
- Wings – helps parents find a balance between wanting to continue holding on to the hands of little ones and wanting to grant independence to older ones. Diana walks you through the struggle with letting go, encouraging you that your preparations of these early years can take over and allow your kids to fly, following the Lord in grace and truth. Pertinent for anyone with children, moms and dads with teens will find this seminar particularly helpful.
Encouragement for Homeschool Moms collection, all five titles for only
$25 (A $31 – $50 value!)
Click the BUY NOW. After shopping, use your Back Arrow button to return here.
For a sample of Diana's Box Free Living workshop click here. After listening, use your Back Arrow button to return here. You aren't going to want to miss even one of these articles and workshops with their insight into God's heart for your family. This collection is over 5 hours of audio instruction and 40 pages of insights for only $25.
Here is the business part: The Encouragement for Homeschool Moms collection is a separate purchase from other titles on this shopping cart. You will not be charged taxes or shipping and you will be redirected through PayPal to the site where you will find the downloads. You may click the BUY NOW button below to purchase this collection. Other items you select from our website will be paid for in a separate transaction on the Shopping Cart.
Encouragement for Homeschool Moms collection, all five titles for only $25! (If purchased separately, these titles would be worth over $31 – Over $50 for book and CDs in the mail!)
Click the BUY NOW button below. After shopping, use your Back Arrow button to return here.